Le 67ème Festival International de Berlin a lieu du 09 au 19 février 2017.
The 67th Berlin International Film Festival takes place from February 9 to 19, 2017.
L'Afrique (la Diaspora et au-delà) à la Berlinale 2017
* Félicité, by Alain Gomis (France / Senegal / Belgium / Germany / Lebanon), with Véro Tshanda Beya, Gaetan Claudia, Papi Mpaka, World premiere (Competition)
* Le jeune Karl Marx (The Young Karl Marx), by Raoul Peck (France / Germany / Belgium), With August Diehl, Stefan Konarske, Vicky Krieps, Hannah Steele, Olivier Gourmet, World premiere (Berlinale Special)
* Tahqiq fel djenna (Investigating Paradise), by Merzak Allouache (France / Algeria), International premiere (Panorama Dokumente)
* Istiyad Ashbah (Ghost Hunting), by Raed Andoni (France / Palestinian Territories / Switzerland / Quatar), World premiere (Panorama Dokumente)
* Vazante, by Daniela Thomas (Brazil / Portugal), with Adriano Carvalho, Luana Nastas, Juliana Carneiro da Cunha, Sandra Corveloni, Roberto Audio, World premiere (Panorama - In Focus: Reclaiming Black History)
* I Am Not Your Negro, by Raoul Peck (France / USA / Belgium / Switzerland), Narrated by Samuel L. Jackson, European premiere (Panorama - In Focus: Reclaiming Black History)
* The Wound, by John Trengove (South Africa / Germany / Netherlands / France), With Nakhane Touré, Bongile Mantsai, Niza Jay Ncoyini, European premiere (Panorama - In Focus: Reclaiming Black History)
* Avanti Popolo, by Rafi Bukai (Israel 1986),International premiere of the digitally restored version, In 2K DCP (Berlinale Classics), telling the story of two Egyptian soldiers wandering through the Sinai desert after the Six-Day War.
* Wallay, by Berni Goldblat (France / Burkina Faso / Qatar), World premiere (Generation Kplus)
* Xalé Bu Rérr (Lost Child / Enfant perdu), by Abdou Khadir Ndiaye (Senegal), World premiere (Short Films Generation Kplus).
* Monagambée, by Sarah Maldoror, Algeria, 18' - Out of competition (Berlinale Shorts).
* Street of Death, by Karam Ghossein, Libanon / Germany, 23', World premiere (Berlinale Shorts).
* Jassad gharib (Foreign Body), by Raja Amari, Tunisia / France (Forum)
* Maman Colonelle (Mama Colonel) by Dieudo Hamadi, Democratic Republic of Congo / France, World premiere (Forum)
* Occidental by Neïl Beloufa, France - International Premiere (Forum)
* Tigmi n Igren (House in the Fields) by Tala Hadid, Morocco / Qatar, World premiere (Forum)
* Berlinale Talents: 250 Young Filmmakers from 71 Countries Invited
* Harvest, by Ely Dagher (Lebanon), selection Script Station (Berlinale Talents Projects)
* You Will Die At Twenty (P: Hossam Elouan), Transit Films, Egypt / Sudan), selection Talent Project Market (Berlinale Talents Projects / "Talent Project Market")
* Waiting for an Angel (D: Akin Omotoso), Rififi Pictures, South Africa & Triptych Media, Canada (Official project selection for Berlinale Co-Production Market 2017)
* Colour of the Skull (D: Sibs Shongwe-La Mer), Mille et Une Productions, France ("Berlinale Directors" project)
* The Wife of the Pilot (D: Anne Zohra Berrached), Razor Film Produktion, Germany ("Rotterdam Berlinale Express")
The "Berlinale Africa Hub" - a new EFM platform for innovation and technology in the African film industry
Thanks to the support of the German Federal Foreign Office, for the first time the 2017 Berlinale will provide a platform for innovative projects and ideas from the African film industry. The "Berlinale Africa Hub" is an initiative of the European Film Market (EFM) in cooperation with the World Cinema Fund (and the special programme it created in 2016, WCF Africa, which promotes films from Sub-Saharan Africa with the support of the German Federal Foreign Office), with Berlinale Talents (and its sister programme Talents Durban, which supports talented African filmmakers throughout the year), and with the Berlinale Co-Production Market.